About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Schiedam
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Contracts Manager
ROLES , REPSONSABILITIES AND INTERFACE
- Administration of Main Contract and Sub-contracts terms and conditions and ensure adherence,
- Supply commercial and contractual assistance to Supply Chain,
- Coordinate Insurance and Bank Guarantee requirements with legal,
- Support and participate in the development of contracting strategies, preparation of Sub-contracts and management of Sub-contract tendering and award process as applicable,
- Prepare and maintain the Contract requirements Plan,
- Monitor the performance and compliance with the contractual requirements and the signatory powers, expedite disciplines where necessary and highlight potential areas of concern,
- Contribute to the commercial and contractual awareness across the Project Team throughout the life of the project,
- Report Main contract deliverables – liaise with Engineering Project Manager and Planning Engineer to establish exhaustive list of specs, drawings, manuals, format, and requirement dates etc. as required by Contract & follow up of their timely submission,
- Identification , highlight and presentation to the project team of Contract notice periods, key risks and any relevant clauses – e.g. comments system, client reviews etc. and provision of associated support thereafter (including preparation of contract handbook for Site construction management),
- Draft formal and ensure up to date Project correspondence as applicable;
- Payment Milestones follow-up; Identification, highlight and presentation to the team of Contract notice and submission requirements, key risks and any relevant clauses – e.g. client approval etc. and provision of associated support thereafter,
- Maintain a compliant auditable contractual management.
- Contribute to the commercial and contractual awareness across the Unit team(s) throughout the life of the contract(s),
- Draft formal and ensure up to date Project correspondence as applicable,
- Payment follow-up and support,
- Participate and Provide input to Risk and Opportunities management,
- Ensure delivery and warranty conditions are applied in line with contract provisions.
Claim / Change management and coordination
- Ensure fully auditable dossiers,
- Maximise revenue,
- Prepare / defend changes/ claims as required,
- Documenting, filing and back up,
- Negotiation and recording of meetings,
- Reporting internally,
- Close out and agreement,
- Support to insurance claims.
Degree or MBA in one of the following disciplines (Business Management, Law, Construction Law, Engineering or Quantity Surveying).
- In excess of 10 years of experience in contract management.
- Experience within the Oil & Gas industry preferred. EPC contracting experience also considered for the role.
- Relationship building abilities at each level of the organization.
- Contracting skills (i.e. drafting, negotiation).
- Flexible and motivated.
- Fluent English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michelle Birnie is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester