About this job
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Contracts Administrator
We're excited to introduce an opportunity to join a well known Tier 3 commercial builder that has established a solid presence across Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne.
This is a time of great momentum for the company with a range of diverse new build and fit-out projects, each valued up to $30M, secured for 2023 in Queensland. As part of this exciting phase, they're seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their close-knit team.
- $130 - 170k p/a dependent on experience
- Strong pipeline of New Build and Fit out projects across Brisbane
- Vibrant, family-centric culture
As a Contracts Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Timely placement of purchase orders.
- Administering and overseeing service contracts performance.
- Accurate execution and tracking of contract payments.
- Daily liaison with Contractor Representatives to address arising issues.
- Fostering positive relations between Contractor and Company representatives
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Contract Administration within the commercial construction space.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of initiative, complemented by excellent planning, execution, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills; Vista, MS Project, Procore, HammerTech (not essential)
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with site and office teams
- Encouraged to undertake internal and external training to progress professionally and personally
- Be part of a family-centric culture that has won numerous employer-of-choice awards and values its employees.
- Get the chance to work on a wide range of projects, including new build and fit-out jobs.
- The company prioritizes the health and wellbeing of its employees, creating a supportive work environment.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane