Vacancy number • PUB406651
Our client is a leading contractor in the resources space. They are now seeking Project Manager to join their team based in Perth with ad-hoc site visits. The company is offering an attractive salary package and great development opportunities.
About this role
- Perth based with travel to WA work sites
- Project execution and delivery, whilst utilising your experience in Civil & NPI Construction, road construction, bulk and detailed earthworks and drainage.
- Ensure all work aligns with specified procedures and relevant standards.
- Foster a positive work environment by setting an example, coaching, and mentoring superintendents, supervisors, and engineers.
- Supervise the allocation of labor, tools, equipment, and materials throughout the project duration.
- Uphold adherence to client QAQC prerequisites, along with Company policies, plans, and protocols.
- Ensure work teams have the necessary resources to safely fulfill their duties.
- 5+ years in a similar role working in the mining sector.
- Experience in managing project engineering and a working knowledge of project management.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or hold valid working rights.
- Autonomous , adaptable and flexible.
- Competent in planning and organising work schedules and a demonstrated ability to deliver to stringent timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and internal stakeholders.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406651