About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Construction Lead Sub-Sea Structures & STP Jackets
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Provides safety leadership by example to the Offshore Project Team and the offshore contractor and its sub-contractors and site vendors;
- Responsible for ensuring the offshore contractor team implements and sustains its obligations and responsibilities for HSES project deliverables;
- As Offshore Project team construction representative for supervising and coordinating site activities of the offshore contractor team and its subcontractor(s) in their area of responsibility;
- Reports on the construction activities, progress, areas of concern and mitigating actions to Head of Construction QFAB and participates & contributes to weekly construction discipline review meetings;
- Responsible for implementation of execution activities and ensures development, review, and approval (as required) of appropriate plans, procedures, and programs for safe and effective execution. This includes authorization of COMPANY/RLIC permits wherever necessary;
- Reviews and approves the offshore Contractor team’s work plans, pre-task planning and method statements and participate in Constructability reviews, HAZID workshops during construction to ensure comprehensive safety and feasibility in their area of responsibility;
- Help in identifying and organising all required construction support (Third Party support, Joint-Venture partner technical support, etc.) in liaison with the Offshore Pipelines sub-sea structures;
- Review construction risks and assist in providing mitigation measures. Report risks to the Offshore Head of Construction QFAB and review the EPCI schedule level 3 prepared by the Contractor;
- Advise as needed on site material handling, preservation, and warehousing procedures with respect to their area to facilitate construction progress.
- Minimum 10 yrs. experience in fabrication, construction within the offshore oil and gas industry;
- Experience with Offshore concrete sub-sea structures, Topsides and similar construction work at supervisory level and exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication, and construction of offshore sub-sea structures & Topsides with EPCI contractors;
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards;
- Recognised Engineering or Construction degree or significant experience with City & Guilds or similar diploma.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Emmanuel Puzon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha