About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Construction Engineer HCA Gaslift
client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has
a exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Construction Engineer HCA
Gaslift to work within one of their Project Team
What you Will be Doing:
- Driving Interfaces with E&C Project managers, Field Operation, and externalconstruction contractors;
- Provide ongoing constructability input and efficiency recommendations for Construction projects in E&C;
- Ensure optimal purchasing/fabrication strategies for E&C projects;
- Focal in E&C for construction contract management during offshore execution phases;
- Ensure by upfront awareness the optimal construction sequences, work plans and selected methods for safe and efficient offshore project execution;
- Develop requirements and procedures for construction contractors work pack, process, and deliverables specification;
- Assess competences and resource management of contractor’s construction teams.
What we Need From you:
- At least 10 years’ experience in offshore construction execution activities in industrial oil & gas context and project management;
- Experienced manager of multi discipline project execution and documentation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester