About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Constructability Manager
- Responsible for representing Client on site and liaising with subcontractors, operators and local authorities;
- Execute the project in line with the delivery schedule, contract specifications and conditions;
- Develop project construction management organization chart and mobilization schedule based on standard models, using standard job descriptions and titles;
- Monitor day to day activities through weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress meetings of CLIENT staff, Subcontractors and Vendors to facilitate achievement of targets. Slippages and backlogs will be identified, and action plans formulated to keep the project on schedule;
- Ensure adherence to the project and corporate Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) procedures and maintain a safe working environment;
- Responsible for decisions relating to construction execution and site matters;
- Support the subcontractors and vendors by removing impediments to progress, assisting in the development of their schedules and work sequence, and ensuring that they have the materials, engineering deliverables, tools and resources required to complete their activities within the required time frames;
- Accountable as per contract for the completion and handing over of the completed works. Implement contingency plans for all events that can potentially lead to a change in the project cost or schedule;
- Ensures full participation of construction personnel in all project model and constructability reviews;
- Manage construction and maintenance of temporary facilities and ensure well-being of the employees;
- Accountable per contract for the completion and handing over of the completed works;
- Develop and execute the Construction Management Team (CMT) staffing plan and select the department leaders e.g. construction manager/general superintendent, construction/field engineering manager, HSSE Manager, etc;
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Construction Execution Plan (CEP) and construction execution strategy.
- Good communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Decision-making ability;
- Commercial awareness;
- Ability to motivate subordinates;
- Teamworking skills;
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai