About this job
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 80
- Education level: Other
About this role: Completions Specialist - Mining - FIFO 2:1
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Completions Specialist to join the Commissioning Completions Team in the Pilbara on a 2:1 Roster, ex-Perth.
As a Completions Specialist, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining the Completions Management System (CMS) for Commissioning, building and maintaining Digital Workpacks, preparing Notices of Energisation, and ensuring transparency and adherence to process and procedures.
Additionally, you'll provide CMS training, prepare Certificates and Dossiers, manage the CCC process, assist the Engineers with As Commissioned Drawings, liaise with the Vendor Coordinator, engage with key stakeholders, and develop/update standard processes and procedures for completions management.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- A strong understanding of Commissioning Completions and industry "best practice,"
- Be process driven with the ability/confidence to be a "gatekeeper,"
- Be able to perform under pressure and prioritize competing deadlines, have excellent attention to detail, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Omega PIMS and PowerBi is preferred, and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite is essential.
- Candidates with a background in Commissioning Completions and/or Quality Assurance, and those with experience in Electrical, Instrumentation, and Controls will be highly regarded.
- Ability to pass medical screening
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Be local to Perth
This is a 5-month contract position and we're offering a competitive rate of $950-$1080/day plus superannuation on all hours.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a supportive team of professionals and make a meaningful impact on the Commissioning Completions processes.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity - apply now!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jasmine Wille is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth