About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: .
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Understanding of company remuneration policies and programs in accordance with Total rewards philosophy and guidelines and the market benchmarking;
- Analyzing positions to ascertain the scope of employee responsibilities and requirements;
- Conducting peer-comparison and determining the placement of candidate in the structure;
- Referring to pre-existing salary and range for creation of packages for new hire and existing employees;
- Determining the need of ad-hoc compensation and also to communicate the package with the relevant stakeholders;
- Ensuring company compliance with relevant laws and regulations at global level inclusive of all the regional/ local obligation;
- Understanding of local taxation rules and to keep it in consideration when recommending package for a new hire or cross-border move;
- Working closely with Onboarding team and also to be involved in direct communication with the stakeholders, as and when required.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Roslina Mior Rashdi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Roslina Mior Rashdi
Brunel Energy Malaysia Kuala Lumpur