About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Commercial Advisor
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Commercial Advisor to work for one of our industry leading global clients Location: Aberdeen
Start date: ASAPDuration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Develop, negotiation and manage petroleum and energy transition related agreements throughout the asset lifetime,
- Support and lead commercial asset and new business development activities.
- Coach and develop junior and non-commercial staff.
- Act as a role model in the areas of Health Safety and Environment (HSE) and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I).
10 + years of experience in a relevant field
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester