About this job
- Industry: Public & Civil
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Civil Supervisor (Urban Development)
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career in the Civil Construction industry? Do you want to be part of a business that values its employees and offers a positive work environment? Then this is the opportunity for you!
A well-established, family-oriented civil construction company is currently seeking an experienced Civil Foreman / Supervisor to join their urban development team, based in the Ipswich region. With a large pipeline of work for the next two years, this company can offer a secure work environment and opportunities for career progression.
- Oversee day-to-day on-site activities to ensure effective project outcomes
- Manage employees, subcontractors, and equipment to complete assigned site works on time and within budget
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations, and standards
- Provide technical support to project staff and resolve complex problems
- Monitor subcontractors to maintain productivity and compliance with HSEQ requirements
- Attend and conduct regular meetings with field staff to stay informed of project progress
- Collaborate with the project team on cost changes and pricing of variations to meet financial goals
- Identify areas for improvement and cost reduction while still meeting service and delivery requirements
- Background in Plant Operation, Construction, and Delivery processes
- Ability to read, interpret, and quantify project plans, standards, and specifications
- Strong planning, organizing, and problem-solving skills
- Proven management skills and experience in leading, motivating, and influencing others
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively
- Strong communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
This company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including salary packaging and access to car Fleet Discounts.
They are committed to promoting a healthy work-life balance and support the continuous learning and professional development of their employees. With a strong organizational culture that encourages passion, innovation, collaboration, accountability, and empowerment, this is a great place to build your career.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane