About this job
- Industry: Public & Civil
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Civil Drafter
We are looking for an experienced Civil Drafter to join our Urban team! You will be further supported by a solid team across our wider civil group who have a strong pipeline of impressive projects. Intrigued?
Inertia is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering civil, structural, and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
- Diverse projects across Urban Development, Land subdivisions, Roads, and Infrastructure markets.
- Ongoing training, development and mentoring to accelerate your growth.
- An excellent values-driven company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment.
- Active social and wellness committee.
- Demonstrated and proven experience in a similar role and industry.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in producing detailed design drawings for civil engineering projects using applicable design software (AutoCAD/Revit/Civil 3D/12D).
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes.
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity.
- Have the ambition to develop and learn on the job.
- Can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- Have full working rights to live and work in Australia.
- Central and modern Brisbane location near a train station.
- A competitive salary offered to reflect experience and skill.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rylee Hanson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane