Civil Design Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406253
Our client, one of the largest Petrochemical Company in Kuwait is currently recruiting for Civil Design Engineer to be based in Kuwait.
About this role
- Location : Shuaiba, Kuwait;
- Type of Contract : Secondment;
- Contract Duration : 2 to 3 Years Extendable.
- To provide effective and efficient civil engineering solutions and designs for turnaround projects to achieve the optimum output and performance from the plant.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering (Approved by Kuwait Society of Engineers) with minimum 8 years’ experience in Design Engineering works in Oil and Gas / Petrochemical Industries.
Note: Candidates available to attend face-to-face interview in Kuwait will be given preference.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406253