About this job
- Industry: Public & Civil
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Fortitude Valley
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Civil Design Engineer
Are you a passionate and experienced civil engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work on exciting and diverse projects across Queensland and beyond? Do you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a nation-wide civil/structural engineering consultancy with numerous offices across the country. They provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for a wide range of clients in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and managing civil engineering projects from concept to completion across sectors such as Land Development, Commercial and Residential
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports, drawings, specifications and tender documents
- Liaising with clients, contractors, consultants and authorities
- Conducting site inspections and investigations
- Providing technical advice and support to project teams and stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with relevant codes, standards and regulations
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in civil engineering design and construction
- Hold or would consider working towards your RPEQ Registration
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and 12D
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The benefits will include:
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development through training and workshops.
- Working with a close-knit, supportive team that values creativity and innovation.
- Exposure to diverse and exciting projects across various sectors.Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sean Keough is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane