About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Civil Coordinator
- Act as owner’s representative on assigned areas and monitor all Civil and Structural activities and report on EPC Contractors’ compliance with Project HSE, Quality and Construction requirements.
- Read and understand the contract requirements, relevant project specifications and codes and standards as applicable.
- Maintain a constant presence on site and monitor and report on contractor activities.
- Attend daily and weekly construction coordination and interface meetings as required.
- Review Method Statements, JSAs (Job safety Analysis), submittals and other construction documents.
- Identify potential Engineering and Construction issues in the field and coordinate with contractors in resolving and/or escalating issues for timely resolution.
- Monitor contractor field activities for performance against the baseline schedule.
- Participate in incident investigations within assigned areas as required.
- Actively participate in fostering a positive team culture and excellence in project delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant Petrochemical or Oil & Gas experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Possess a good understanding of engineering and construction practices in the Petrochemical and Oil & Gas projects.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 12 Months with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha