Cheif Asset Managment Officer (On Shore Wind)
Vacancy number • PUB406451
Reporting to the CEO, the chief asset management officer (CAMO) is responsible for leading asset management strategies and providing performance analysis of renewable energy assets here in Australia. Join a global power investment company and be part of a new venture into Australia with assets already in place. One of the first appointments in Australia the CAMO will be a key position in establishing the companies presents and building the capabilities to further expand the portfolio and align the policies, procedures and systems with the global business while adhering to local compliance and governance.
About this role
Your main duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide personal insights and process improvements, demonstrating strong analytical ability.
- Manage monitoring, coordination, and control processes for optimal portfolio performance.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure comprehension of the business narrative.
- Contribute to planning, budgeting, reporting, and controlling for the portfolio.
- Structure and manage Wind Assets based on market conditions and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with BD/M & A teams for due diligence studies and feasibility assessments.
- Work closely with the global team and Corporate Finance for integrated Portfolio Performance and Risk Assessment.
- Motivate teams through communication, incentives, and recognition, fostering openness and transparency.
- Lead monthly Corporate reporting and contribute to the organization's budgeting and strategic planning.
- Define and adjust priorities for resource deployment within the Wind Portfolio.
- Understand the implications of organizational change and communicate with certainty of thoughts.
- Respond to changing dynamics with a risk-adjusted approach, aiding organizational response and transformation.
- University degree in Applied Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or Business, with a specialization in Asset Management and/or relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience, with at least 7 years in similar roles, preferably in power and infrastructure, focusing on Wind Power technologies.
- Deep experience in large-scale corporate processes and business model analysis.
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail or collaboratively within a team.
- Advanced knowledge of structuring and pricing of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) for various Power technologies.
- Experience in Regulatory tracking, compliance monitoring, and reporting.
Join a key global energy company to help grow and enhance their renewable energy portfolio and lead them towards their 2030 energy goals. Being one of the first appointed role you will be key in establishing the business here in Australia and have the excitment of a start-up but with an established global business behind you.
- Build your dream team
- Create a legacy here in Australia
- Contribute to an exciting market
- Work in a global business
- 20% bonus on offer
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.#SCR-chris-minehan
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Minehan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406451