About this job
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Project Management, Consultancy & Auditing
- Location: Safat
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Business Performance Management
Our client one of the leading Telecommunication Company is currently looking for 'Business Performance Management' to be Based in KuwaitCandidate should be available in Kuwait for Face-to-face round of Interview
Necessary Knowledge and skills
- University degree (preferably from Economics, Management, or IT)
- More than 4 years of experience in work within strategy, pricing, analytics, business development or as a business consultant
- Analytical skills and proficiency with calculations, business case development and simulations
- Strong will to work under pressure and with time constraints, self-motivated and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present in front of top management
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
Responsible for tracking, analyzing and presenting business performance against targets and competition across business segments. Ability to discern patterns or trends from organized information for highlighting actionable outcomes. The role involves data modelling to analyze movement of business numbers and generating incites for management decision making. The analysis will involve tracking key elements linked to customer, revenue, cost optimization and margin growth.
- Consistent and correct reports providing insights into operational aspects of the company
- KPIs analysis to reflect the efficiency and effectiveness of each segment
- Presentations with incites for management decision-making
- Identifying opportunities for performance improvements, planning interventions and tracking progress to ensure delivery
- Co-ordinate with segments and support verticals for information gather, tracking inputs and analyzing outcomes
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and sharing, including periodic analysis, strategic workshops and review forums
- Tracking planned initiative for ensuring delivery
- Hold relevant meetings with all concerned departments to get updated with the latest information in terms of products and services and provide feedback and suggestions when necessary.
- Develop the leading indicators & lagging indicators for all products across all department
- Develop profitability study for each segment / product & present the same to management
- Review the Quality measurement and the product level analysis and provide relevant information to management
- Analyze competitor activities based on the inputs received from different team like sales team /market research etc
- Recommend analytical insights to increase efficiency and optimize costs
- Daily / weekly / monthly reporting on target v/s actuals with gap analysis
- Provide ad hoc analyses, presentations, and recommendations according to the top management’s needs.
- Take responsibility for self-improvement by staying informed about the developments and trends in the industry.
- Other duties as assigned by direct or other superiors.
- To contribute & collaborate special projects
- Maintain a good understanding of a company
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait