About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Business Development Specialist - KSA
- Manages business development processes from screening, early engagements, studies, negotiation, and other required activities to progress proposals through stage gates all the way to deal closure.
- Leads business development activities encompassing, creating and developing partnerships along the value chain; developing business proposals; and identifying suitable partnership strategy and business models to maximize value creation for the Company.
- Assists in the technical development and economic justification of capital programs, and alternatives to proposed capital projects.
- Liaises with other departments to identify growth opportunities and capture synergies between assets.
- Studies margin improvement opportunities in current refining and chemicals assets in context with the competitive landscape and market fundamentals.
- Supports sustainability projects in line with environmental standards and decarbonization targets.
- Provides commercial and technical expertise in executing the downstream strategy, including appraisal of strategic options, identification of strategic tradeoffs and implementation plans.
- Represents the Company in professional societies, standard committees and conferences.
- Prepares, reviews and presents Management Committee briefs and presentations.
- Provides developmental and mentoring support to Business Development Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Economics. MBA or a relevant advanced degree is strongly preferred as are relevant professional certifications such as: Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and/or Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- 15 years of professional experience in business development, with a strong track record of economic and commercial evaluations for major chemicals and refining projects, and a deep understanding of associated operations and integration of assets.
- Proven track record of successfully developing strategies and vision to develop an emerging business within a large well-established organization.
- Strong business development and partnership development experience, including establishing anchor projects with key partners and bringing companies together as co-investors in a large project investment.
- Excellent understanding of financial analysis and valuation methodologies, commercial principals and mechanisms related to a transaction, and various types of commercial transactions.
- Expert in navigating and influencing complex internal stakeholder groups to ensure successful business outcomes.
- Expert in international business and cross-cultural professional practices.
- Strong understanding of the petrochemicals industry, market Intelligence and familiarity with short-term and long-term strategic planning would be a preferred.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai