About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Business Development Senior Lead
- Screens independent and integrated retail fuel business proposals using a variety of strategic and technical criteria, with the aim to prioritize the opportunities that will contribute the most towards the execution of the retail strategy;
- Writes and reviews business cases to further develop complex business ventures and synthesize information from feasibility studies that serve as inputs to business plans;
- Provides functional expertise to determine the capabilities and risks associated with proposed new ventures, e.g. assessment of operating models, non-fuel offerings, branding, sales, marketing and logistics;
- Leads and/or supports negotiation of agreements with external parties as part of the ongoing M&A activities;
- Develops updates to the retail and downstream strategy when required and is accountable to present them to the Company’s Executive Management for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Accounting, or Engineering disciplines, professional certifications such as CFA, CMA, or (PMP) preferred;
- At least 12 years’ professional experience in fuels retail fuels or related businesses;
- Proven track record of business development expertise, and value creation via direct involvement in M&A activities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to build relationships with Senior Stakeholders.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai