About this job
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: North Sydney
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
About this role: Business Development Executive - Commercial Solar
Brunel's Renewable Recruitment team is working with a fast-growing renewable energy company looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented Commercial Solar Sales Representative.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in the world and is passionate about clean energy.No solar experience is required. Comprehensive training and support will be provided to ensure your success in this role.
- Conduct research on potential clients and develop a sales strategy to approach them
- Identify and engage with key decision-makers in commercial and industrial sectors
- Collaborate with our engineering team to design and propose solar solutions that meet the needs of our clients
- Manage and prioritize leads to ensure timely follow-up and closure of sales
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for renewable energy and sustainability
We offer a competitive salary, commission, and benefits package. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the renewable energy industry, we would love to hear from you.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gareth Clarke is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane