About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Business Administrator
Seeking a Learning Administrator to support with the administration and coordination of the Training Programs.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of Australia’s leading natural gas producers. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, whilst they expand their operations in Queensland’s onshore gas reserves.
The purpose of this role is to deliver business system, process, and high-level administrative support to the Access Team, primarily the Brisbane based Land Access team. You will be expected to act as a facilitator of effective process, system, and administrative outcomes for the broader Access Team.
The purpose of this role is to deliver business system, process, and high-level administrative support to the Access Team, primarily the Brisbane based Land Access team. You will be expected to act as a facilitator of effective process, system, and administrative outcomes for the broader Access Team.Key accountabilities include:
Borealis Stakeholder Management system
- Act as Access focal point for Borealis stakeholder management system, including regular liaison with business users (Social Performance, Environment) and super users.
- Responsible for conducting system user training including new starters and ongoing training in the event of system changes/upgrades.
- Maintain ongoing contact with Borealis as required regarding system changes and upgrades.
- Action and resolve system issues expeditiously when reported by users and report to Borealis as required.
- Complete quality assurance of data and assist end users with system compliance.
- Support team use of Borealis in line with QGC’s Grievance Management Procedure.
- Escalate issues to Brisbane and field Land Access Team Lead
- Primary Site Owner and Information Management compliance focal point
- Assist Access team by promptly and effectively actioning user access requests for SharePoint system including labelling of records, set up of sites, lists and libraries as required.
- Assist Access team in labelling of records in accordance with Shell SharePoint standards including conducting training and support.Land Access Rules (LAR)
- Provide support to Field Land Access Team to promptly resolve issues and errors with the LAR system.
- Support field Land Access team to promptly resolve integration issues with the Land Access Activity request (LAAR) system.
- Identify and implement system improvements in consultation with Land Access Team Leads.
- Escalate issues to Land Access Team Leads to ensure QGC Operations are not impacted.
ACFs and payment requests
- Support Land Access team with submission of electronic Agreement Control Forms (eACF) for landholder agreements as required by Team Lead and team members.
- Timely completion of landholder payment requests in line with template to Land Accounts Advisor ensuring details provided are accurate and capable of processing to support 100% on time landholder payments.
- Maintain accurate records of documents and agreements in SharePoint.
- Provide support for Land Accounts Advisor where required.
- Provide ad hoc high level document preparation using existing template documents (Alternative Arrangements, Notices) during peak periods to support team as required by Team Lead.
- Ensure accurate details are inputted into template agreements and tasks are completed efficiently to assist team
Statutory notices - NOCs and NOIs
- Support Land Access team by completing preparation, distribution and workflow management of statutory notices (Notice of Intention to Drill and Notice of Completion) and any other required notices as assigned by Team Lead Land Access Negotiations
- Drafting of landholder correspondence using template for issue to Land Access Advisors to meet statutory timeframes
- Responsible for completion of workflows in the well execution portal.
- Responsible for compliant records management of notices and correspondence in SharePoint
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure to deliver support to a multi-functional team.
- Ability to ensure all tasks are achieved within allocated timeframes and as required by Team Lead.
- Exceptional organisational skills and enjoy solving problems to support the team.
- A commitment to ethical conduct and the ability to maintain confidentiality of engagements and agreements with landholders
- Ability to work with both field colleagues and Brisbane based personnel and demonstrate above the line behaviour in your interactions – care and support for colleagues is a highly desirable attribute
- Strong IT and system management skills
- Experience in stakeholder management systems, SharePoint and Microsoft suite
- Proven experience provision of business services and/or high level administrative or paralegal support in a large corporate, service or professional service environment.
- Ability to maintain effective and positive relationships with key stakeholders outside of the team
- Experience in land access or property-related work (preferably in the resource industry)
- Willingness to supporting team by creating and maintaining a positive work environment and assisting with the day-to-day operations and deliverables.
- Opportunity for Brisbane or Chinchilla based candidates
- Mon- Friday roster
- $350 per day including super
- 12 month contract (potential to be extended)
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane