Bilingual RFP Specialist
Vacancy number • PUB406075
About this role
- Use sound business judgment to maintain consistency among contracts and RFPs in Canada.
- Conduct in-depth review of terms and conditions for pre- and post-bid tenders, including offerings from the company’s Capital, Consumable & Service RFPs, Bid Tenders, and customer sales contracts. Opportunities may be in French or English.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
- Review RFP requirements and assign specific sections/questions to the appropriate teams.
- Provide support to the RFP and Contracts team throughout the process as needed.
- Act as the project manager for all Canadian contracts and RFPs.
- Analyze trends and prepare monthly reports on submitted bid tenders versus awarded bid tenders, providing insights on lost business.
- Collaborate with Strategic Pricing, Marketing, and Sales Leadership teams to evaluate results and offer guidance for future opportunities.
- Maintain and enhance the SharePoint RFP, Bid, and Tender database.
- Participate in process improvement projects as assigned by the Manager.
- French/English Bilingual: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- 2+ years of experience managing RFPs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tori Pochapsky is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406075