About this job
- Industry: Diagnostics
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Bilingual Laboratory Process Improvement Manager
Bilingual Laboratory Process Improvement ManagerRemote – Eastern Canada
Our client is hiring a Bilingual Laboratory Process Improvement Manager to work remotely in the Montreal area. As a Process Improvement Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in implementing and developing the Strategic Account Management (SAM) Process. Collaborating within the Core Teams, you'll gather initial insights about target accounts, execute action items from bi-weekly meetings, and contribute to the evolving working document. Your engaging customer discussions will provide valuable insights, establishing you as a trusted consulting partner. The Laboratory Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for covering the territories of Quebec, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland.
- Actively participate in all components of the SAM Process.
- Understand customer needs to position the company‘s Integrated/Automated Systems and process solutions optimally.
- Manage the sales cycle, articulating the technical/process advantages of our instrument systems throughout the opportunity pipeline stages.
- Present diagnostic solution value propositions via presentations, on-site/off-site system demonstrations/evaluations.
- Contribute to contract negotiations for large/complex national and regional opportunities.
- Deliver the LAB VOTE and positive technical scoring differential as part of the SAM process.
- Assess customer needs within the healthcare ecosystem through assessments such as workflow or industrial engineering.
- Present and quantify key customer issues and impacts.
- Collaborate with customers to develop solutions that surpass their needs, differentiating ADD from competitors.
- Provide a customized solution that quantifiably addresses customer needs and impacts the entire ecosystem.
- Present the solution and handle all related communications (presentations, RFP responses, etc.).
- Establish appropriate decision/RFP criteria with customers, potentially involving partnerships with third-party suppliers.
- Become a "trusted advisor" for laboratory ecosystem solutions, fostering enduring customer relationships.
- Maintain communication after business acquisition to ensure implemented solutions meet customer needs.
- Leverage your laboratory expertise to lead training sessions on lab operations, including instrument and automation solutions.
- Respond promptly to requests for product positioning and competitive information.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Chemistry, Science, or Medical Technology.
- English/French Bilingual is a must
- Minimum 5-8 years laboratory related experience, essential laboratory sales and technical experience
- LEAN Six Sigma certification
- process improvement
- Advanced in Excel and Visio
- 30-40% travel required within Eastern Canada (Quebec, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland)
- Experience in the immunoassay and Hematology equipment market is an asset.
- Negotiation skills and extensive customer-facing experience.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Alyssa DeRosario is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto