About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: AVEVA Administrator
- Ensure AVEVA solution products are used efficiently and as per NOC requirements by EPCIC Contractors.
- Ensure complex first line product support is provided to RUYA Project Team and associated Contractors.
- Ensure all technical issues raised by RUYA Project Team or Contractors are addressed/solved in a timely manner and in quality.
- Ensure proper set up of AVEVA solution products and roll out (support during the deploy, consult on technical issues and configuration, database structure, working instructions, deliverables extraction)
- Ensure Project’s tasks related to AVEVA products are well managed as per standards and contractual requirements.
- Ensure all technical interfaces within AVEVA Administrators and with the design team and PMT team are well managed and reported.
- Ensure efficient communication with all engineering and functional team members.
- The scope of activities will concern green field (new development), brownfield activities (on existing platforms) and integration works.
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms, integration to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines, debottlenecking of existing functions, all these activities will be executed across several international sites. Projects involves complex interfaces with other entities.
- The Engineering Development for FEED take place in CTR premises in Doha and then will be relocated to EPCIC CTR premises in South Asia/Southeast Asia. The location of the jobholder for the EPC Phase will be determined upon completion of CFT stage and Contract Award.
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions or relocations to follow-up project development with various contractors.
During preparation Phase:
- Perform audit of FEED deliverables to identify the gaps between “as-is” and “required for Detailed Design Phase”
- Review and update the document template aligning with disciplines to prepare ready for use template for the EPC phase.
- Review existing documents, identify errors, and apply corrective/mitigation actions including data check and/or clean up, documents template adjustment, reports building/fixing, database errors fixing if needed, deliverables extract testing
- Develop additional required documents (not developed during FEED) for EPC phase in AVEVA Products
- Participate in AVEVA solution (for the EPCIC phase) technical setup, documenting, testing etc.
- Support the CFT process for AVEVA related subject and assist in performing technical demo, workshops, clarification meeting with potential Bidders
- Assist in training of NOC MP Team on AVEVA products.
During Project Execution-EPCIC Phase
- Support EPCIC Contractor in full set up of AVEVA products
- Assist in handover the required template and documentations related to AVEVA to EPCIC Contractor at the commencement of the project
- Coordinate the AVEVA kick-off meeting with EPCIC Contractor
- Perform routine works on content control including:
- Progress review
- Data technical consistency check
- Document deliverables extraction/supervision (frequency will depends on final solution configuration)
- Data extraction/supervision (frequency will depends on final solution configuration)
- Data quality and consistency checks (application and documents integrity), preparing report and communicating it’s to the Contractor
- Data analyses
- Track errors resolution with the Contractor
- Provide support to RUYA Package team, and consulting, collecting requirements, issues, problems related to the AVEVA application and propose/implement resolution
- Provide training to the package team, new commers and knowledge refreshment
- Reports extraction and/or modifying existing, and/or new report building
- Interface with AVEVA admins on other packages to ensure the consistent information/solution are communicated through all packages
- Interface with MP EMT in Doha, with AVEVA and other stakeholders to provide full support to the package in order to address the issues/questions from RUYA Package team as well as EPCIC Contractors
- Perform technical audit of the Contractor during execution as per agreed milestones to identify issues/errors and areas for improvement.
During Close out and Handover
- Perform final review of the deliverables,
- Conduct final acceptance of deliverables from Contactors
- Conduct data merging and preparation actions for final handover
- Participate in handover process to E&C and Operation Teams
- Provide required training for End Users.
- Qualification: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Proven 10 years or more knowledge of engineering, design, procurement or construction within a relevant industry (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy or Marine industries) from either an owner-operator or an engineering contractor background.
- Proven 3 years or more experience of AVEVA products or similar technologies
- Experienced in at least one of the below AVEVA products:
- AVEVA Diagrams
- AVEVA Electrical & Instrumentation
- AVEVA NET and reporting
- AVEVA Engineering and RDL managing
- Experience of execution of AVEVA applications through a detailed design phase of EPC projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of multiple AVEVA products would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Information Management practices for Capital Projects would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in programming using, SQL, python, PowerShell, VBA, C# would be an advantage.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Language: fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively (worldwide) to perform project tasks.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-DEC-2024 with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chirag Bhatt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha