AutoCAD Draftsman (E&I)
Vacancy number • PUB406591
About this role
- Provide supports to structural team.
- Two years Diploma in Engineering Drafting after Secondary Education.
- Minimum 5 years of Drafting experience in all engineering areas within Oil & Gas sector especially in Electrical & Instrumentation (E&l) discipline.
- Must be fully conversant with advanced AutoCAD and extensive knowledge of MS Office program, mainly 'Excel’ is a must.
- Exposure to document management systems is preferred,
- Proficiency and hands on knowledge in 3D modelling will be an added advantage.
- On site experience is required to be able to verify and provide As-built drawings related to E&l discipline.
- Able to perform QA/QA on drawing deliverables including: Verification of data accuracy, consistency, and quality of drawing format & presentation for symbology, layering, line types, borders, formats and drawing numbers in accordance with company standards
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-12-2028, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406591