Assurance & Risk Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406652
This role will support delivery of the assurance and risk products across multiple projects in the portfolio. You will initially be supporting the Gorgon Stage 3 project full time as Assurance and Risk Lead. The next key milestone for this project is FEED entry in mid-2024.
About this role
- Lead and act as the focal point for GS3 assurance and risk
- Be able to support the project with coordination and master-editing of project-wide deliverables (e.g. projectframe, project execution plan, decision support pack)
- Maintain the risk register in the integrated project information management solution tool (iPIMS), resolvinginaccuracies and missing data. Follow up with risk owners to update risks when required.
- Facilitate monthly risk reviews, occasional risk workshops, guide and oversee risk reporting, with an emphasis of presenting insightful information to project leadership key risks.
- Monitor the interfaces database and provide support to interface owner to resolve any overdue interfacerequests.
- Support project team assurance reviews with purpose and agenda, pre-read materials, issue of materials toChevron and JVP reviewers, facilitation, and tracking of review action items.2/2
Joint Venture Partner Engagement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with JVPs
- Develop and maintain project JVP engagement plans.
Lessons Learned, Decisions, Project Management of Change
- Train and support project team members with use of the processes and tool (iPIMS).
- Provide reporting and review meeting facilitation where necessary.
- Facilitate decision and change review board meetings.
- An engineering degree
- Relevant experience of Chevron’s processes to deliver capital project.
- Good interface management and problem-solving skills, including collecting information from diverse sourcesand concisely interpreting for use.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and communicate with all project functions, leadership, and joint ventureparticipant representative.
- A strong commitment to an incident-free project environment
- Extensive Project engineering experience and a desire to develop as a project management professional.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract (initially)
- Perth based
- Excellent officee environment and amenities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive rates
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406652