About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Location: Northern Territory
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Other
About this role: Assembler - Mechanical
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is looking for an experienced Assembler - Mechanical for work in Jandakot Site, Perth.
As an Assembly, Repair, Maintenance & Overhaul (ARMO) Mechanical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Performing Assembly and/or Redress of all Completions & Well Intervention (CWI) related equipment in full complianceEnsuring all Redress have work order completed with associated paperwork in SAP
- Adhering to all quality requirements and exercise Stop Work at any time to ensure the job is done right every time
- Liaising with lead/supervisor/manager to identify 3rd party repair requirements and process accordingly
- Identifying cost reduction opportunities and elevate to lead/supervisor/manager for review/implementation
- Knowledge of mechanical operating procedures and processes.
- Good analytical skills.
- Qualifications High school diploma. 2+ years experience.
- Mechanic certification preferred.- High risk license , Forklift/dogging
Contract duration: 6 months
Location : Jandakot
Start date : ASAP
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth