About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
About this role: Application Support Specialist
- Calling all Application Support Specialists;
- Are you wanting to take the next step in your career?
- Brunel have a great opportunity for a Application Support Specialist to work for a major global client of ours where you will have the opportunity to travel worldwide working on their projects;
- Start date: ASAP;
- Location: Schiedam, Netherlands;
- Duration: 12 Months.
What you Will be Doing:
- Establish new Project Portals as necessary while maintaining all necessary access securities and permissions;
- Establish asset structures in the portal to insure that all the related asset data and documents are available from one screen;
- Configuration and maintenance of XML gateways (Links to databases);
- Develop reports to be used for data quality checks by creating / editing Query Forms, Tag summary pages etc;
- Implement KPI's on data delivery and data quality while keeping appropriate records for monitoring and reporting;
- Monitor and report Portal usage identifying areas of concern or where heavy usage (or not) may indicate additional development / roll out requirements;
- Identify areas of potential development within the systems that can advance the asset integrity of both Engineering & Operations throughout company as well as enhancing communication and information sharing between its contractors.
What we are Looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical subject;
- Background in AVEVA Net administration in oil & gas projects;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Information Management;
- Preferred experience in 3D and associated Design Systems, especially AVEVA solutions;
- Experience in Information Technology (Programming, SQL, DB, IIS);
- Delivery record;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple requests;
- Goal oriented, customer focused. Good communication skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester