About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: Analyzer Engineers - KSA
- An understanding of refinery facilities, Feedstock/products movements, refinery margins, giveaways, and process yields is essential;
- You should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in the field of analyzers.
- You should also possess strong leadership skills to manage lead technical dialogues and steer technical teams;
- Knowledge, skills, and experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: Multivariate model-based analyzer applications for unique process measurements, Multiple open platforms (e.g., MATLAB, Pirouette) to develop models, OPC servers/Analyzer Data Network and DCS/PLC interface and Data analytics platforms (e.g., JMP, Seeq) and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau);
- Develop programs and best practices, monitor KPIs to improve Analyzer performance apply statistical tools to assess analyzer performance;
- Develop and manage equipment strategies as per the site safety and reliability practices;
- Provide subject matter expertise to operating facilities Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering teams by consulting, providing awareness sessions, and participating in and leading technical exchanges and conferences;
- Conduct benchmarks, business case studies, pilot and evaluate new Analyzer technologies to contribute to yield improvement;
- Lead technical sessions such as the design review, model review, and commissioning for Analyzers;
- Analyze chronicle problems and debottleneck complex analyzer problems to improve process operations and economic benefits;
- Review standards and General Instructions and act as leading SME in the Analyzer field;
- Remain abreast of industry standards developments (e.g., ASTM, ISA, ISO, IEC);
- Identify and support opportunities to improve site analyzer performance;
- Lead project execution for project proposals, initiatives, studies, and continuous improvement of solutions and problem solvers;
- Develop project design specifications for analyzer systems;
- Perform analyzer engineering calculations (e.g., fast loop lag time, probe wake frequency, ventilation requirements, phase envelopes);
- Support cost estimation for analyzers and analyzer systems;
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or its equivalent;
- You should have a minimum of 12 years of experience with Analyzers with at least 7 years of experience with online Process Analyzers in the oil & gas, refining, or petrochemical industry, or related industries;
- You must be able to demonstrate knowledge and working experience in various analytical chemistry techniques (Gas Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Infrared & Ultraviolet Spectroscopy) Physical Property Analyzers and Gas Detectors;
- As well a strong understanding in key oil and gas, petrochemical or refining processes and their associated analyzer applications;
- You should be experienced in Analyzer communication/transmission protocol and networking consideration for interface to Distributed Control Systems (DCS);
- And be able to demonstrate knowledge of Industry standards, country-specific regulations, and local codes.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai