About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
About this role: ALS (ESP) Supervisor
We’re hiring ALS (ESP) Supervisor for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
- Position: ALS (ESP) Supervisor;
- YOE: 8 Years;
- Contract Type: On Contract;
- Location: Barmer.
- BE/Diploma in Petroleum/Mechanical/Electrical engineering;
- Minimum 8 years of field experience in ESP operations;
- Planning & Supervision of stimulation jobs in ESP wells;
- Post job analysis of activities in ESP wells;
- Monitoring of ESP wells & identification of sick wells;
- Clean-up of pulled out ESP for re-use;
- Interface between PE and operation/ projects/electrical/instrument team during start-up/troubleshooting/upgradation activities;
- Refurbishing of POOH down hole equipment for future use;
- Other miscellaneous assigned tasks related to ALS operation in the field;
- Keeping track of the ESP surface equipment inventory;
- Filling and sharing of checklists during monitoring/inspection of surface equipment;
- Sharing of DPR to ALS Engineer;
- Should have strong HSE credentials specially related to Electrical safety.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gaurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai