About this job
- Industry: Production & Manufacturing
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Administrative Assistant - Contracting Division
On behalf of our client, a High Profile fabrication company, Brunel is seeking a permanent Professional Administrative Assistant - Contracting Division. This position is perfect for candidates residing North of the River who would like to work close to home!
- Administrative support to the General Manager – Contracts
- Responsible also to ensure the interface with the Corporate Administration functions are seamlessEnsure systems and procedures are followed by all team members, both locally and interstate
- Raising POs using Pronto
- Document management – hard and soft copies
- Booking flights and accommodation for site crew
- Due diligence for site crew – inductions and including adherence D&A screening
- General support to Project Managers operating jobs around Australia
- Previous Pronto software experience will be well regarded
- Experience within the contracting industry will be advantageous
- Ability to perform in a busy working environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fantastic permanent opportunity
- Attractive negotiable salary!
- Great team and working environment
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth