About this job
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Northern Territory
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Vocational School
About this role: Activity Planner – Telecommunications Maintenance (Darwin)
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas industry, Brunel is presently seeking a skilled Activity Planner – Telecommunication Maintenance in Darwin - for a 12-month contract. Please note that interested candidates MUST be residents of Darwin, Northern Territory.
- The Activity Planner will be responsible for the development of a fully resourced and achievable short-term Operations plan for the Telecommunications discipline within the Facility
- Act as the facility focal point for Telecommunications work scope planning
- The role will provide key information into the Integrated Operations plan whilst maintaining compliance with Integrity Critical requirements and optimising Operational uptime
- Promote continual improvement by utilising Business processes associated with changes to SAP Master Data and planning resource tools such as Task Lists and procedures
- Ensure SAP PM data quality is kept the highest standard from work order generation through to technical closure, facilitate accurate recording of durations, relevant and specific failure and cause codes
- Ensure current plan compliance status is validated and available for facility reporting
- Liaise with peer Activity Planners within Offshore, Shutdown and Campaign Maintenance groups, ensuring transparency re both short and long-term plans
- Work Order Management processes including resource allocation, material allocation, Task List creation, Maintenance Plan and optimisation reviews
- Prioritise scheduling of maintenance execution to reduce HSE and production risks
- Ensure data quality checks are carried out regularly for each facility and any anomalies addressed via formalised training
- Technical trade or engineering Diploma in Electrical / Telecommunications
- Previous experience in Telecommunications Maintenance with planning/scheduling experience
- Microsoft Suite, Reporting Applications (eg Business Objects / SAP Business Intelligence SAP PM / MM, Primavera P6, MS
- Highly skilled in the use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Highly experienced in using SAP PM or Maintenance Management systems
- Demonstrate experienced in using planning and scheduling tools
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge regarding the maintenance of telecommunications systems or electrical instrumentation in an Oil & Gas environment.
- Provide technical assistance to the Maintenance Teams (internal/ external teams)Confident interpersonal skills in fostering teamwork and collaboration
- 12-month contract opportunity – to commence soon!
- Great opportunity for local Darwin candidates!
- Excellent negotiable rate!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth