About this job
- Industry: Automotive
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
About this role: Accounts Officer / Administrator
On behalf of our client, a highly successful Service Provider to the Automotive and Commercial Manufacturing industries, Brunel have a wonderful permanent opportunity for a skilled Accounts Officer / Administrator to join this very reputable company located just south of the river.
Supporting the Finance Team you will be responsible for:
- Managing Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Daily banking and bank reconciliation
- Debtors administration
- Company travel and credit card administration
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Previous bookkeeping / accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular high level Excel skills
- Sybiz Vision software experience - highly desirable
- Previous office administrative support
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a small office environment
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive attitude with an interest to learn Company processes
- Attractive negotiable salary!
- Parking on-site
- Great opportunity to enhance your accounting skills
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth