Account Manager - Scientific
Vacancy number • PUB406080
Our client is an industry leader in laboratory instrumentation (analytical testing). They design, manufacture, distribute and support their instruments.
Seeking a full-time Account Manager for scientific equipment to join their team in Melbourne, Victoria.
About this role
- Key Account Management for existing customer database by maintaining sales and growing accounts year on year.
- Business development - identifies new sales opportunities by researching potential customers and current customers through referrals, networking and cold calls.
- Develops a list of prospective customers in their territory in order to schedule appointments and follows up on all leads.
- Meets with decision-makers and demonstrates technical products to solve their testing requirements. Trains and supports end-users when required.
- Attends relevant conferences and participates in industry networking groups to build brand awareness.
- Maintains a prospective sales pipeline and moves opportunities through the pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Bachelor's degree (science discipline required)
- Sales experience with proven ability to exceed revenue goals
- Energetic, enthusiastic, goal oriented and willing to learn
- Professional customer service and outstanding communication skills to build strong relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Australian work rights (required)
- Base salary $80-85k + Super + car allowance + lucrative bonus
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Established client base
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
At Brunel, we believe that safety is not just a priority, but a value that is integral to our company culture at all levels of our organization.
- We establish measurable objectives and targets, consistently reviewing our activities, risks, legal obligations, and performance.
- Brunel Americas is a proud member of Houston Business Roundtable, & Utah Safety Council, and a participant of ISNetworld RAVS Plus Audit.
- Brunel consistently utilizes performance measuring and monitoring. This includes meticulous record keeping and routine inspections.
While compensation is important, finding the right cultural fit is equally crucial. At Brunel, our longstanding cultures and values have contributed to a positive employee experience, which is why some candidates have chosen to stay with us for 30 + years.
- Our values are at the center of everything we do –Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Results-driven, & Passion for people.
- Brunel is committed to an inclusive workforce and we understand that Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential for a successful working culture, business, and community. Thus, Brunel takes both a global and regional approach to DE&I.
At Brunel, we prioritize candidate’s career abilities and needs even before the hiring process begins.
- With open lines of communication and a dedicated team assigned to every contractor, we strive to make every employee experience with us as easy and seamless as possible.
- Our contractors create and maintain lasting industry relationships that can be leveraged throughout their career.
- We prioritize employee needs in order to build strong partnerships that support our employees’ long-term professional success and development.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Serena Hui is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406080