About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Friday, 9 September 2022
About this role: Wireline Field Engineer
Seeking a Wireline Engineer for ongoing role based in New Zealand. Local and International candidates considered
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with a company that represents more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
Our client are seeking a Wireline Field Engineer is to deliver high quality services to our clients. Responsible for ensuring that the preparation and dispatching of equipment is complete. Directly responsible for the quality of service delivered at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation is up to standard. In charge of their operating cell and is responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to cell and for the maintenance status of assigned equipment.
- Organize and participate actively in the training of his/her operators
- Actively lead and support the training of Junior Field Engineer and crew assigned to his/her cell
- Attend to his/her personal development by following the development programs, as applicable
- To follow and uphold all QHSE standards and to promote their respect, understanding and adherence. Actively participate in local loss prevention programs
- To control quality of our service during all phases of the operation and to ensure that products of highest quality are delivered to the client.
- To perform all reporting and administrative duties concerning the field operations, accurately and in a timely manner
- To ensure that the principles of RITE are systematically applied on all tools and equipment assigned to him/her and to keep it in a state of readiness.
- To ensure that the status of all equipment assigned to his/her cell is reported and kept up to date in the RITE/PM system
- To ensure that supplies are available at the wellsite to perform the operation
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 4+ years experience as a Wireline Field Engineer/Specialist and exposure with Open hole, Cased hole and perforations
- Knowledge of Wireline technology and tools beyond basic level is preferred
- New Zealand based role
- Open to international candidates
- Ongoing contract
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane