About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 17 August 2022
About this role: Technical Writer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Promote and comply with the applicable safety instruction and Company HSE procedures in all activities.
- Carry out work in compliance with the Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Treat all information obtained during the work with confidentiality.
- Support safety culture through participation in company safety initiatives such as Incident Free.
- General technical writing / editing / technical support for Major Projects
- Authoring of Major Projects division documentation (presentations, articles, newsletters, intranet, memos etc)
- Drafting the official communication under the control of the MP VP
- To provide support in actions related to project communication, ensuring consistency of presentations, and managing information release in the intranet
- Authoring of official correspondence when required
- Aid with CMS as and when required
- Interfaces with all teams within MP for write-Ups
Focal point for intranet, PR and communication-related enquiries.
- Manage the update of MP Intranet and coordinate with PR the preparation of a communication plan.
- Design and prepare MP bi-weekly Newsletter after consolidating inputs from the team.
- Organization of Team Time sessions, team building events, workshops, meetings, etc.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in technical writing preferably for oil & gas industry
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to details
- Competence in use of MS Office applications like Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good Communication skills and fluency in English
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha