About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Sudbury
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 25 August 2022
About this role: Technical Sales Executive
Our client is one of the world’s leading developers of geological modelling and mine planning software for the mining, geology, and exploration industry. Our client is based in Sudbury, Ontario and has sales and technical support offices in every major mining country around the world. We are currently expanding our business in Canada and seeking a Technical Sales Executive for our office in Sudbury.
The successful candidate will work closely with prospective customers to develop and qualify leads through cold-calling, networking, attending trade shows and other sales initiatives. The role entails working with different aspects of a customer’s business from C-Level management to technical support staff to provide them with the best solution to fit their requirements. This routinely includes negotiating, developing, and delivering proposals and presentations and managing client expectations throughout the sales cycle and product implementation. This position may involve considerable travel within Canada and potentially internationally. The successful applicant will be required to hold a valid passport, driver’s license and be available to travel for varying periods of time.
The position reports to the General Manager of our client and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The position offers considerable opportunity for growth and advancement within the company as well as working as part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high-performing team.
- Present, promote and sell the clients products and services to new and existing customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships
- Reach new prospective customers through cold calling, trade shows and other marketing activities.
- Achieve agreed upon targets on time
- Coordinate with other departments and team members to ensure customer satisfaction
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Mining engineering or Geology experience (Preferred but not required)
- A minimum of five years of proven experience in a B2B selling role (Previousexperience in the mining industry preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and possess excellent interpersonal, writtenand verbal communication skills (English required, bilingual preferred)
- Ability to take initiative on projects and work independently
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this position
- A positive attitude and an enthusiastic desire to contribute to the company's business willbe highly valued.
- Excellent skills with MS Office
- Previous use of a CRM (Preferred)
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jen Folkes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto