About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Sydney
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 16 August 2022
About this role: Senior Engineer - Microgrids
Brunel’s renewable energy team are working with a national commercial and industrial solar epc company specializing in micro-grid PV solutions for their clients. We are currently searching for their next Senior Engineer to drive forward the group’s engineering function.Purpose of the role:To provide engineering knowledge in the design and installation of micro-grid PV solutions nationally. The position is based in Melbourne with management of engineering resources across multiple projects.
General Duties and
- Oversight of new technology approvals and engineering of product development
- Design and management of micro-grid solution projects
- Management of other engineers within the division as a mentor
- Ensuring project targets are met within budget and timeframe with other engineering team members
- Grid applications and negotiations of project outcomes
- Provide technical knowledge to other teams in the assistance of fault-finding
A permanent opportunity to work with a lead in renewable energy conversion technology and specialize in microgrid solar projects.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gareth Clarke is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane