About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: (Petro)Chemical
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Bangalore
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Master
- Closing date: Monday, 24 October 2022
About this role: Wells Research Eng Computational Fluid
We have an urgent opening for Wells Research Eng Computational Fluid for our client a leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. This would be Direct Payroll and the job location would be Bangalore
- Work with wells engineers, drilling and completion experts, computational and data scientists, and laboratory scientists across the globe to enhance understanding of subsurface technologies and tools;
- Build computational models and simulations using proprietary and vendor tools to enhance design and operational practices and address evolving business needs;
- Analyze simulation results and develop technical reports and presentations;
- Design, build and execute parametric studies using simulation models to provide engineering design recommendations for business decisions;
- Create tutorials, documentation, training material or case studies;
- Mentor other engineers to help build their technical competencies in fluid mechanics and modelling.
- Master’s with thesis or project work or PhD from a recognized university in Mechanical engineering, Aerospace engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related disciplines with minimum GPA 7.0 and above;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Experience using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modeling for multiphase gas-liquid, solid-liquid flow and non-Newtonian fluid flow;
- Knowledge of CFD software packages such as ANSYS-Fluent is preferred;
- Experience in R&D with computational flow dynamics applications;
- Experience in industrial projects from upstream oil and gas industry;
- Experience with developing experimental validation tests for fluid flow analysis including compressibility testing, rheology testing, and experience with flow loops is a plus;
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, collaboration and problem solving skills are required;
- Flexible to work in shifts 1.30 PM – 10.30 PM IST.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai