About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Sunday, 14 May 2023
About this role: Well Site Supervisor
Brunel Australasia has partnered with one of worlds premier petroleum and petrochemical companies.
They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture and are seeking a passionate Well Site Supervisor to join their team.
The role is ideal for a talented Well Site Supervisor who will manage the safe and efficient execution of operations at the wellsite in full compliance with company policies.
The Wells Site Supervisor CWI will work collaboratively as part of a team of Wells Site Supervisors and the Lead Wells Site Supervisor CWI to ensure the safe onboarding on new contractors, start-up of operations and SIMOPS execution across three well pads of the TGS Appraisal Phase1 completion campaign.
Each of the three wells for TGS Appraisal Phase 1 will consist of a horizontal multi-stage hydraulic stimulation, coiled tubing mill-out/clean-out, clean-up through well-test package, installation of a velocity string using a workover rig, a 14-daywell test and installation of downhole gauges on wireline.
Hydraulic stimulation operations will be limited today time only with sand loading and preparations overnight. Coiled tubing, slickline, workover rig and well testing will all be 24-hour operations.
There will also be lead-in activities including contractor onboarding, a complete the well on paper (CWOP) exercise, drills as well as opportunistic scope execution ahead and behind this main campaign to prepare for hydraulic stimulation(casing test, cased hole logging, DFIT, stimulation tree installation) and slickline scope to retrieve gauges.
As well as demonstrating leadership in safety behaviors and practices at the well site through active engagement with contractors personnel and of the promotion of positive HSE attitudes and learning other requirements will include
- Extensive experience operational experience, including at least two years first-hand experience supervising hydraulic stimulation activities and be capable of working autonomously as a Wells Site Supervisor.
- Experience supervising coiled tubing or well testing operations are also preferred.
- Well Interventions IWCF Level 4 including Coiled Tubing and Wireline electives at a minimum (or willingness to obtain this prior to the completion campaign).
- Skilled onsite reporting skills, preferably in EDM data reporting and eWCAT or the ability to pick these up quickly.
- Demonstrated strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- 3/3 Roster with FIFO or BIBO out of Brisbane
- $1550 per day including super
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane