About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Utilities & Distribution
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Thursday, 28 September 2023
About this role: Warehouse / Assembly Operator | Yatala | Mon - Fri
Looking for a new challenge as an Warehouse/Assembly Operator??
Our client is an international industrial manufacturer and technology company which operates an electrical component manufacturing facility in Yatala. With a strong order book they are seeking a a Warehouse/Assembly Operator to assist the assembly of their products.
It's an exciting opportunity to join a major manufacturer with their facility conveniently located in Yatala. The successful candidate's day to day duties will include:
- General Warehousing/pick packing of stock from warehouse to supply production locations.
- Use of pallet jack, lift truck and/or forklift (training supplied).
- Manual handling involved in this role - stacking items on crates/pallets for dispatch etc.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required for the data entry in this role with the ability to follow repetitive processes without deviation.
- Use of hand tools including Torque Driver as well as a range of specialized tools and machines.
- Final testing of products and assembly of brackets and clamps.
- Packing items into boxes and on pallets.
- When packing is not high demand assistance with Ad hoc duties might be required.
- Overtime might be required from time to time.
- Performs a set of qualified assembly operations, which may include all electronic, electro-mechanic and mechanic assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Plans own work steps in cooperation with other team members.
- Data entry and label making
- Experience in a manufacturing/warehouse or assembly environment
- Requires high level of detail/accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to follow repetitive processes without deviation.
- Experience with hand tools - Experience with 1Nm, 4.5Nm and 7Nm Torque Drivers would be beneficial
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Proficient computer skills (Excel skills would be advantageous)
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to follow all PPE and HSE requirements
- Physical fitness appropriate to the role
- Hold full Australian working rights
- Ongoing role
- Yatala, QLD
- Mon-Fri with an early finish on the Friday!
- $33 per hour + super, plus overtime rates
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Please Note: Only applicants with current full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane