About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 28 April 2023
About this role: Transportation Engineer 4
We’re hiring Transportation Engineer for one of our Leading
MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in
Position: Transportation Engineer;
YOE: 8 to 12 Years;
Key Competencies/ Skills:
- Task manager of Roadway Design Projects;
- Ability to use, without guidance, design software such as OpenRoads Designer, Autodesk Civil 3D, and ProjectWise;
- Should have hands-on experience in using AutoCAD/ MicroStation for the preparation of design drawings in accordance with internationally recognized standard formats;
- Familiarity with Infraworks / Concept Station or any other 3D visualization software;
- Knowledge of Navisworks/ Guide Sign is an added advantage;
- Strong command on BIM360/ digital/ data analytics software as applicable;
- Hands-on experience in the production of plans, profiles, corridor modelling, generation of detailed cross-sections, site grading, and earthwork quantities using design software;
- Knowledge on ADA ramp design and Complete Street designs;
- Should be conversant with preparation of Signage, Markings, and Traffic Control Plans;
- Basic knowledge of Pavement Design and Cost Estimation;
- Basic knowledge on Road Safety Provisions and Design;
- Programming skills are desirable;
- Capable to do review and proof checking of road design related drawings;
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports, progress reports, and presentations;
- Adopt QA/QC procedures as per company policy to ensure complete coordinated designs both internally and across other disciplines are met.
- Master’s degree in Transportation Engineering/Roadway Technology/Highway Engineering;
- Minimum of 8-12 years of professional experience in the design and documentation of roadway projects;
- Experience in international projects for both US and Middle East is a must;
- Knowledge of International Roadway Design Guides (AASHTO, DMRB, QHDM, MUTCD and other similar standards);
- Good organizational skills;
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication;
- Use of problem-solving techniques and systems analysis;
- Understanding of engineering standards, codes of practice, and local authorities guidelines.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer
exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai