About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Monday, 7 November 2022
About this role: Transport Coordinator
The Transport Coordinator role is the ideal for a safety focused, motivated self-starter who is a strong communicator.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of Australia’s leading natural gas producers. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, whilst they expand their operations in Queensland’s onshore gas reserves.
The focus for this role will include monitoring and coordination of repairs and maintenance and overall vehicle management such as sourcing, maintenance, accident management, disposal, and replacement.
- Maintain accurate asset registers in MS Excel and service and repair governance
- Monitor fleet condition to ensure standards are maintained to OEM and Shell requirements
- You will manage and maintain the booking system and coordinate and schedule requests
- Coordinate on and off site IVMS and vehicle repairs & Maintenance including IVMS emergency panic button testing
- Arrange Certificate of Inspections for Heavy Vehicles and Cranes Skills and Attributes
- A passion for vehicles and a mechanical acumen is an advantage
- Stakeholder management experience across a large-scale business advantage
- Demonstrated experience managing light or heavy vehicle fleets highly desirable
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Safety focused mindset
- Motivated self-starter that can work autonomously
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to rapidly build strong relationships
- Passion to deliver high quality services
- Mon- Friday roster 8am-5pm
- 12 month contract (potential to be extended)
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
- 540 per day including super
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane