About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 22 June 2023
About this role: Traffic Safety Engineer
- We are seeking a Traffic Safety Engineer to join the Company Traffic Safety Services Division (TSSD), which provides Company organizations and employees with best-in-class traffic safety services and offer value-added knowledge to enhance traffic safety & reduce traffic accidents;
- The primary functions of a Traffic Safety Engineer are to: undertake various technical aspects of traffic safety engineering work, provide daily support to the Company organizations and facilities, and provide support to government authorities to address traffic and transportation safety issues within Eastern Province;
- Interface with company representatives and government authorities to address traffic and transportation safety improvements in the Eastern Province;
- To act as a technical lead to various traffic safety engineering related work tasks; To oversee work being carried out by subordinate members of the engineering group; To support and guide work being undertaken by group members;
- To review and assist in developing scope-of-works for the company’s projects/studies (e;g;, Road Safety audit, Traffic Impact study, Temporary Traffic Management, etc;)
- To provide technical support to various internal & external entities to improve traffic mobility and traffic safety;
- To review and provide initial inputs on design, specifications of existing/proposed roadway schemes within and around company facilities utilizing applicable industry standards and guidelines;
- To prepare letters, meeting notes, working papers, technical notes, reports and technical presentations;
- To enhance TSSD - Engineering group staffs’ technical capacity by establishing proper training and develop efficient processes for knowledge sharing/transfer.
- As the successful candidate, you must hold Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis on Transportation & Traffic Engineering;
- You must have 15 years of experience in Traffic Engineering, Highway Design, Transportation Planning & Traffic Safety Studies, including a strong track record in delivering results; The experience should be comprehensive, covering both technical and practical aspects;
- You must have an excellent ability to communicate in English with peers as well as members of management and be able to produce clear and concise oral and written reports in English;
- You must have knowledge and experience of using international standards such as AASHTO - Green Book, HCM, HSM, MUTCD, and ITE & FHWA guidelines;
- You should be goal-driven achiever who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards;
- You must have excellent knowledge of transportation planning evaluation tools and procedures, data manipulation and proficiency in the use of relevant software’s (e;g;, AutoCAD, SYNCHRO, SYDRA, VISSIM, HCS, and MS Offices).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai