About this job
- Market: Services
- Branch: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 30 December 2023
About this role: Telecommunications Engineer
Brunel are seeking Telecommunications Engineer to oversee the engineering, design and execution of the network & telecommunications systems for Capital Projects. The position will perform a Company Representative assurance function for design documents and sign-off at Contractor and Sub-contractor Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) including execution engineering support.
Overall, act as Company Representative in interactions with Contractor in managing the Capital Projects Telecommunications Scope of Work. Work as an integrated member of a multi-functional Engineering & Execution Team, responsible for the delivery of design deliverables in accordance with the Basis of Design, Telecom Philosophy and Contract agreement.
Manage assurance and verification activities with Contractor/Sub-contractors’ deliverables in the following areas:
- Provide governance and oversight for Engineering design
- Prepare cost estimates for Telecommunications scopes of work
- Provide System Engineering support to ensure telecommunication systems are delivered as an integrated system across all locations.
- Co-ordinate with other Project delivery teams to ensure alignment from engineering, FAT to site execution.
- Provide governance and oversight for compliance and quality assurance activities to ensure integrity and completeness of controlled documentation.
The top three skills for this role include:
- Telecommunication System skillsets in areas such as VHF, UHF, microwave, antenna systems, CCTV and PAGA systems
- Understanding of Telecommunications regulatory requirements
- Management and Coordination of Projects and Work Requests.
The successful candidate will be offered a 12 month contract at market leading day rates working with a world class energy company at their brand new offices in Elizabeth Quay.
This job can be offered on a 9 day fortnight compressed work week.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT