About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 3 October 2022
About this role: Technology Lead - Solid Oxide Electrolysis
Let’s talk Solid Oxide Electrolysis…
This will elevate not only temperatures but also your career.
I’m on the hunt for the best, a world leading professional in the field of Solid Oxide Electrolysis (SOE) to join a globally leading Science and Technology team to drive the SOE technologies landscape, research, development and commercialisation of SOE technologies to support this worldwide technology roadmap.
Let’s turn up the heat…
Key accountabilities will include:
- Identify leading technologies and players in Solid Oxide Electrolysis technologies
- Develop the strategy and roadmap to implement lSOE technologies within the green hydrogen project portfolio
- Lead commercialisation of SOE products within the technology portfolio in line with corporate strategy
- Stay abreast of the SOE technology landscape and how this impacts the market attractiveness
- Undertake due diligence investigations to support the evaluation of investment opportunities
- Provide technical input to research and development projects
- Manage relationships with SOE technology partners and OEMs
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, chemistry, materials science or physics
- 10+ years’ experience in research and development of SOE technologies and products
- Extensive knowledge of SOE technologies, major players, and current landscape
- Demonstrated track record in technology development
This is a business-critical role requiring the relevant polished persona and capabilities.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in Perth, Western Australia with international travel.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth