About this job
- Market: Services
- Branch: IT & Telecom
- Area of Expertise: Software Development & Application Management
- Location: BRISBANE
What is required?
- hours per week: 8
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 2 June 2024
About this role: Technical Writer
As a Technical Writer, you will work as part of a global software team; collaborating with 3D software development specialists across multiple continents to deliver innovative user assistance solutions for both Cloud and Rich Client 3D engineering applications.
- Deliver end user documentation for best in class solutions
- Work across multiple development streams to understand application workflows, capture user assistance requirements and deliver end user documentation to corporate standards
- Participate in the wider systems user assistance focus groups to drive innovation and improvements to internal standards to be applied across our solutions
- Promote continuous improvement across all processes and tooling
- Contribute to quality checks in all user assistance deliverables including end user documentation, user experience content, messaging, and workflow.
- Bring passion to deliver world class user assistance to cloud based services on a global scale as well as our rich client applications
- Become integrated in the methodologies employed within Systems and build a network within R&D globally
- Identify and promote best practices in delivering user assistance support for complex 3D Modelling applications
- 2+ years’ experience as a user assistance developer within the software industry
- Degree in computer science or similar specialization
- Strong documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Oxygen XML Author and Oxygen Content Fusion, Madcap FlareExperience with XML language, stylesheets and tagging, CSSExperience with SnagIt, Camtasia, Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, JIRA
- Experience working with teams in Software development methodologies including waterfall and agile practices
- Experience working in globally distributed teams
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery environments
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sreemoy Das is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane