About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 5 May 2023
About this role: Technical Safety Engineer-CCS Hydrogen
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technical Safety Engineer - CSS & Hydrogen to work within one of their Project TeamStart date: ASAP
Location: Aberdeen, United KingdomDuration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Ensure timely assessment of Project Major Accident Hazard risks using robust methodologies
- Providing specialist Hydrogen Technical Safety
- Drive the application of the Hazard Management Hierarchy principles utilizing pragmatic and credible risk management solutions for MajorAccident risks.
- Ensure identified risks and controls are effectively managed through the various phases of the Project.
- Undertaking (self-delivery) the full suite of TSE studies with limited 3rd party support to ensure continued compliance with relevant statutoryprovisions
- >5 years of Projects & Development support experience- Must have knowledge and understanding of the full suite of TechnicalSafety Engineering studies and the Hazards and Effects ManagementProcess such as HAZID / HAZOP, ALARP Demonstration, COMAH Case
Development, Performance Standard Development- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and ability to buildinternal and external relationships based on trust and to integrateacross multiple functions.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester