About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: Shipbuilding
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Victoria
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 10 October 2023
About this role: Technical Coordinator (Marine)
Are you a marine engineering and maintenance expert looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work with a global leader in towage services that operates in Australia and internationally? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Technical Coordinator to join our team in Melbourne. As a Technical Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing technical support to the Technical Superintendents and local management teams in VIC and SA, overseeing the technical operations of our client’s tugboats in these locations. You will ensure that their tugboats are maintained to the highest standards and are operating efficiently and safely.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A strong understanding of marine engineering and maintenance practices
- Proven computer literacy with competency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- A driver’s license
- Proficiency in using vessel planned maintenance software (desirable)
- Mechanical or Marine Engineering, or tertiary qualifications in similar field (advantageous)
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take a common-sense approach to workplace tasks
As a Technical Coordinator, you will be involved in:
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of tugboats
- Managing inventory, supplies and suppliers
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance schedules
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Fostering safety culture and ensuring compliance with safety standards
This is a permanent full-time opportunity with a salary package of $110,000 + super. You will be based in our client’s Melbourne office and will be directly involved in the vessel operations daily and will therefore need to have a fitness level that will enable you to do so safely.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online by following the link below.
Don’t miss this chance to join a leading global towage provider! Apply now and become part of our dynamic and diverse team!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Lewis is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane