About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 1 June 2023
About this role: Talent Management Business Partner
- As a member of the Upstream Business Line Talent Management Team, the individual will be responsible for managing the high potential identification, development and succession planning processes for their assigned business segment;
- Lead the annual high potential identification, development and succession planning processes;
- Ensure execution of approved development plans for designated talent pools;
- Work with the Upstream Head of HR & Talent, HR Business Partners and other Talent Management Business Partners to maximize business impact and continually evolve Upstream’s talent processes;
- Coaching identified high potential talent;
- Mentoring and developing emerging HR talent.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum of 10 years related experience;
- Previous experience with some or all of the following:
- Developing and executing high potential identification, development and succession planning processes;
- Facilitating talent calibration meetings;
- Leadership coaching;
- 360 and psychometric assessment and feedback;
- HR Business partner experience;
- Adaptable and resilient with strong influencing skills;
- Proven ability to build credibility and trust quickly;
- Strong business acumen.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai