About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 16 June 2023
About this role: Talent Development Specialist
- Talent Development Specialist who is an HR professional and works with companies to improve the performance and potential of their employees. They are responsible for developing and implementing programs that help individuals grow in their chosen field;
- Support talent development, review, and assessment processes. Review staff assessments and assist leaders in converting assessment results into development plans. Support the succession planning process and collaborate to support the mobility of talent to meet organizational goals;
- Lead the development and standardization of employee Individual Development Plans (IDPs) and ensure they are in place to meet organizational development targets;
- Audit the quality and execution of the department’s approved IDPs to ensure targeted development goals are met;
- Support the development and implementation of specific training programs and initiatives to achieve the organization’s human capital goals;
- Support the development of staffing plans reflecting the talent needs of the business. Support developing recommendations for new hire selection and onboarding activities;
- Keep the department up-to-date on industry trends to maintain a competitive advantage through the optimal utilization of human capital;
- Facilitate the annual Department Bench Strength Analysis. Collaborate with the Development Head to facilitate leader selection/deselection processes;
- Provide policy and key process information to management and staff via in-person discussions, email, written notifications, internal website media, and bulletin boards. Participate in HR knowledge sharing;
- Manage department-level administration of talent and learning management systems for employee development in technical, non-technical, and leadership development scheduling and history reporting;
- Monitor the department’s performance in achieving human capital development targets;
- Review employee psychometric instruments and assist department leaders in interpreting outcomes applicable to position fitness assessments/determinations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Management, Human Resources;
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources Management, and Training;
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist;
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures;
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws;
- Proficiency in English language (IELTS score of 7). Proficiency in Arabic language is preferred;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Aptitude in problem-solving;
- Experience in leading organization-wide change;
- Must be customer-focused, self-driven, and able to develop effective relationships throughout the organization.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai